No, this isn't a political post, although the title fits nicely with what a lot of people have been suggesting lately.
The end for me is graduation, and in about 6 weeks I should be a free man (well, I'll still be married, but at least I won't be a student anymore!)
I've made the rounds for job interviews, and have had some luck. Right now I'm working part-time for a web design company (they do more than just that, but that is my job). I've also got some pending hopefuls for full-time stuff after school. Quinn and I are staying super busy, but we're feeling like we're using our abilities to accomplish stuff.
As most people know by now, the stock market took a dive, and that has reduced my trading of stocks, but not my investment in them. I've chosen some good companies to lend my money to, and they've all done surprisingly well in their earnings the past quarter.
The Twins almost made it to the playoffs, it doesn't look like the Packers or Jets will be Superbowl contenders, but the Sooners find themselves in the middle of quite the year for the Big 12 South.
Now that I've covered everything very briefly, let me say that life is good. Quinn and I have gotten involved at church and made quite a few new friends. Not a bad stretch of months for us, things are definitely shaping up to be great once we're both out in the real world.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment