Mark Cuban got into some trouble yesterday, with the SEC filing a charge against him for insider trading. Hey, what's a guy have to do to keep from losing money in the stock market these days?
It's been an interesting day, I locked myself out of my car this afternoon. Adam gave me a ride up to class, and then Quinn picked me up so that we could go back and get my car. That's about how this week has been going. I've lost a hat and a flashlight, and spent forever trying to find them (finally found the hat). I'm also having difficulty getting anyone to respond to my emails, both at school and work possibilities (a job offer).
The exciting thing is that I'm really loving work right now, I'm getting to learn some neat stuff and I enjoy working with my coworkers. What this means in the big picture is that I'm actually excited to be almost done with school.
Saturday should be one of the best football games I've seen in my lifetime, but then again there are always those that disappoint. Green Bay will also be on MNF, so I'm pumped to get to see my team play on National TV.
Oh, by the way, I can smell the turkey cooking already too, which means good food, football, and a break from school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment