I haven't posted in nearly a month, but it's been a busy month with school starting. My favorite class is computer graphics, we're learning how OpenGL works and how to use it. It's been a lot of fun and really helpful. Besides learning the basics of computer graphics, I've also recently become interested in the stock market, and have been following some stocks on paper. Both of these are really good new interests, but I've been busy doing a million other things too. I mostly just wanted to post and reassure the general public that I am still alive, and should have some exciting stuff to come.
On a sports note, OU was doing well until this weekend when they lost to Colorado. They play Texas this coming weekend. Green Bay is undefeated and moves on to 4-0. Brett Favre is setting several career records and has sparked his team to a good start. Last night was the tie-breaker for the NL wildcard, the baseball playoffs start tomorrow. One way or another, I should have plenty to update on soon.